Typical Production Schedule
We customize every project to best fit your needs. Typically, this is how it goes:
- Initial Consultation: We discuss your needs and the best way to fill them
- Antigen Design: 1-2 weeks
- Antigen Synthesis: Synthesis of multiple antigenic peptide(s) (MAP) for your project (4-6 weeks)
- Day 0: Collection of preimmune control serum and initial injection of antigen and adjuvant
- Day 18: Test sample and first booster. We use ELISA to measure titer on an ongoing basis to judge the timing of additional boosters.
- Day 28: Begin collecting antiserum. We will collect antiserum up to weekly, depending upon titer and your volume needs.
- Purification: We can provide whole antiserum, purified IgG or antigen-specific purified product. The timeline depends upon your desired level and volume of purification.
- Package 1: Antigen design and synthesis, immunization and sampling of one goat. ELISA conducted and antiserum shipped to customer. $2000
- Package 2: Same as Package 1, but immunization and sampling of two goats for improved likelihood of success. $2800
- Package 3: Package 1, plus IgG affinity purification of an aliquot of antiserum. $2500
- Package 4: Package 1, plus antigen-specific purification of an aliquot of antiserum. $4500